Simple design and a lower price you can’t refuse
Supports 4th Gen Intel® Core™ i7 / i5 / i3 / Xeon® / Pentium® / Celeron® in LGA1150 Package
100% All Solid Capacitor design
4 Power Phase Design
Supports Dual Channel DDR3 1600
1 x PCIe 2.0 x16, 1 x PCIe 2.0 x1
Graphics Output Options : D-Sub, DVI-D
Realtek Gigabit LAN
5.1 CH HD Audio (Realtek ALC662 Audio Codec)
2 x SATA3, 2 x SATA2, 2 x USB 3.0. 8 x USB 2.0 (4 Front, 4 Rear)
Supports A-Tuning, XFast 555, Easy Driver Installer, FAN-Tastic Tuning, USB Key
What you’ve never understood about your computer is that it is scared to death of water, H2O, humidity or whatever you’d like to name it. And even though you do not see the water, actually there may be lots of excessive moist in the air killing your motherboard silently and slowly. No, your motherboard doesn’t melt when in contact with water like the wicked witch of the west, but it dies of short circuit. Luckily, ASRock has a new High Density Glass Fabric PCB design that reduces the gaps between the PCB layers to protect the motherboard against electrical shorts caused by humidity.
All Solid Capacitor Design
ASRock is determined to use high quality materials to build the best motherboards, that's why all the capacitors on this motherboard are built with 100% solid capacitors. These solid capacitors bring long lasting durability and ultra stable performance.
4 Power Phase Design
Compared to other competitors’ 3 Power Phase design on the motherboards, ASRock adds a finishing touch by implementing 4 Power Phase design and sturdy components for delivering smoother power to the CPU, thus enhancing the motherboard’s performance and stability at lower temperatures.
A-Tuning is ASRock's multi purpose software suite with a new interface, more new features and improved utilities, including EZ OC, Auto Tuning, XFast 555, OC Tweaker, System Browser, Live Update, Tech Service and a whole lot more!
Configure different fan speeds for respective temperatures using the graph. The fans will automatically shift to the next speed level when the assigned temperature is met.
Easy Driver Installer
For users that don’t have an optical disk drive to install the drivers from our support CD, Easy Driver Installer is a handy tool in the UEFI that installs the LAN driver to your system via an USB storage device, then downloads and installs the other required drivers automatically through the internet. Completely no CD or optical disk drive required!
In a world where time is money, why waste precious time everyday typing usernames to log in to Windows? Why should we even bother memorizing those foot long passwords? Nobody has time for that! Just plug in the USB Key and let your computer log in to windows automatically!
UEFI Tech Service
Contact ASRock Tech Service by sending a support request from the UEFI setup utility if you are having trouble with your personal computer. Users may try to choose the category of the issue they have encountered, describe the problem in detail, and then attach an optional picture or log file for our technical support team.
Fully Optimize Memory UsageFaster Internet AccessBoosts up your USB speed5X Faster for
Photoshop ExecutionXFast RAM will create a virtual disk from the system memory to boost the performance. For Photoshop, It can even perform 5X faster than before.Lower Latency
In GameXFast LAN can lower latency in the game after setting online game priority higher.Time latency in World of Warcraft: Cataclysm
* Lower is betterUSB Performance
*The performance boost percentage may vary with a different configuration.
Dampness kills most electronics, so it's a better idea to keep your personal computer dry. Now users may prevent motherboard damages due to dampness by enabling Dehumidifier. When it is enabled, the computer will power on automatically to dehumidify the system after entering S4/S5 state.
With ASRock’s exclusive Fast Boot technology, it takes less than 1.5 seconds* to logon to Windows® 8 from a cold boot. No more waiting! The speedy boot will completely change your user experience and behavior.
*The boot time may vary with a different configuration.
Limit and control your children's time spent on the internet. ASRock OMG (Online Management Guard) technology allows you to establish an internet curfew or restrict internet access at specified times. Administrators are able to schedule the starting and ending hours of internet access granted to other users.
Restart to UEFI
Fast Boot is so fast that it is impossible for users to enter the UEFI setup utility during POST. Therefore, ASRock Restart to UEFI technology allows users to easily enter the UEFI setup utility automatically when turning on the PC next time. It is designed for those who constantly need to enter the UEFI setup utility.
- Supports 4th generation Intel® Core™ i7 / i5 / i3 / Xeon® / Pentium® / Celeron® in LGA1150 package
- 4 Power Phase design
- Supports Intel® Turbo Boost 2.0 Technology
Chipset - Intel® H81
- Dual Channel DDR3 Memory Technology
- 2 x DDR3 DIMM Slots
- Supports DDR3 1600/1333/1066 non-ECC, un-buffered memory
- Max. capacity of system memory: 16GB*
- Supports Intel® Extreme Memory Profile (XMP) 1.3 / 1.2
*Due to the operating system limitation, the actual memory size may be less than 4GB for the reservation for system usage under Windows® 32-bit OS. For Windows® 64-bit OS with 64-bit CPU, there is no such limitation.
- 32Mb AMI UEFI Legal BIOS with multilingual GUI support
- ACPI 1.1 compliance wake up events
- SMBIOS 2.3.1 support
- CPU, DRAM, PCH 1.05V, PCH 1.5V Voltage multi-adjustment
Audio, Video and Networking
- Supports Intel® HD Graphics Built-in Visuals : Intel® Quick Sync Video with AVC, MVC (S3D) and MPEG-2 Full HW Encode1, Intel® InTru™ 3D, Intel® Clear Video HD Technology, Intel® Insider™, Intel® HD Graphics 4400/4600
- Pixel Shader 5.0, DirectX 11.1
- Max. shared memory 1792MB
- Two graphics output options: support DVI-D and D-Sub ports by independent display controllers
- Supports DVI-D with max. resolution up to 1920x1200 @ 60Hz
- Supports D-Sub with max. resolution up to 1920x1200 @ 60Hz
- Supports HDCP with DVI-D Port
- Supports Full HD 1080p Blu-ray (BD) playback with DVI-D Port
*Intel® HD Graphics Built-in Visuals and the VGA outputs can be supported only with processors which are GPU integrated.
**Due to chipset limitation, the Blu-ray playback of Intel® HD Graphics is only supported under Windows® 8 / 8 64-bit / 7 / 7 64-bit / Vista™ / Vista™ 64-bit.
***Intel® InTru™ 3D is only supported under Windows® 8 / 8 64-bit / 7 / 7 64-bit.
- 5.1 CH HD Audio (Realtek ALC662 Audio Codec)
- PCIE x1 Gigabit LAN 10/100/1000 Mb/s
- Realtek RTL8111G
- Supports Wake-On-LAN
- Supports LAN Cable Detection
- Supports Energy Efficient Ethernet 802.3az
- Supports PXE
Expansion / Connectivity
- 1 x PCI Express 2.0 x16 Slot (PCIE1: x16 mode)
- 1 x PCI Express 2.0 x1 Slot
- 2 x SATA3 6.0 Gb/s Connectors, support NCQ, AHCI and Hot Plug
- 2 x SATA2 3.0 Gb/s Connector